Applications will be accepted from August through December. All applications must be made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
A complete ERAS Application includes the following:
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Official Medical School Transcript
- At least two (2) Standardized Letters of Evaluation (SLOEs). We prefer 3 SLOEs.
- Personal Statement
- USMLE or COMLEX Scores
- No minimum score requirement
- Prefer applicants pass on first attempt but will review on a case-by-case basis
- Step 1 & 2 must be completed prior to beginning of residency
- ***We sponsor both J1 and H1B visas***
Interviews for the 2019-2020 season will be held between October 2019 – December 2019.
For further information contact:
Lynne Harnish, EM Residency Coordinator UofCEmergencyMed@gmail.com 773.702.9109