Applications will be accepted from September through December. All applications must be made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
A complete ERAS Application includes the following:
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Official Medical School Transcript
- Standardized Letter of Evaluation (SLOE)
- Personal Statement
- USMLE or COMLEX Scores
- No minimum score requirement
- Prefer applicants pass on first attempt but will review on a case-by-case basis
- Step 1 & 2 must be completed prior to beginning of residency
- ***We sponsor both J1 and H1B visas***
Interviews for the 2020-2021 season will be held between November 2020 – January 2021.
For further information contact:
Diane Hill, EM Residency Coordinator
Shannon Finucane, EM Residency Coordinator