Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Fellowship
Primary Clinical Site
Applications are accepted July 1st to September 15th, 2022. Completed applications will be reviewed by the fellowship faculty. Once the completed application is screened, applicants being offered an interview will be offered a choice of dates. All interviews will be virtual with the option of an in-person visit.
Please submit the following documents via email to Diane Hill, the Fellowship Program Coordinator (email@example.com).
- A cover letter describing your interest in EMS and relevant prior experience
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Three Letters of Recommendation (one from your Residency Director and one from an EMS Medical Director)
We participate in the NRMP match for EMS Fellowships.
- Graduate of an ACGME-accredited U.S. Emergency Medicine Residency, BE/BC in Emergency Medicine
- Applicants BE/BC in Pediatric Emergency Medicine also considered
- Qualified to work as an attending physician at University of Chicago
- Must hold an Illinois Medical License and DEA license prior to starting fellowship
For any questions regarding the program, contact Dr. Katie Tataris, the Fellowship Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).